RAW FOOD & YOGA SUMMER RETREAT CAMPING AUG 3-10 2019
Raw Food & Yoga Summer Retreat – PORTUGAL MY VERY LAST RETREAT SPACES THIS SUMMER!
Aug 3rd – 10th (CAMPING)
Join me in the Algarve for my annual detox: my raw food & yoga retreat in Portugal. On the edge of the Sao Bartolomeu de Messines/Silves nature reserve in the Algarve, this nourishing retreat is an exclusive, intimate and unique week of restful bliss immersed deeply in nature. With my experienced team of yogis and therapists, I will guide you through a beautiful week. This is the perfect chance for you to relax into nature, unplug from the world, restore and reset. There are daily workshops on raw foods from my London Cookery School Program, but you don’t have to play – feel free just to rest and relax.
If a more rustic experience is your bag then why not join us on the river banks for an immersive natural experience. You can leave all your luggage and personal items (if you wish) in the house and use your tent as a restful sleeping pod: with access to indoor and outdoor showers (highly recommended). The tents are pitched alongside the villa, and looking over the peaceful river in the nature reserve. You will have 24 hour access to the villa and all its amenities. A tent, mattress, bedding and towels are all provided. Pool towels are not provided.
We’ll create some wonderful dishes together and indulge in the preparation of incredible foods and, of course, explore a little yoga under the carob trees and meditate under the stars. We also invite you to take part in a beautiful cacao ceremony and sound bath!
There will be daily kitchen classes on raw food, yoga and holistic sessions. They are completely at your leisure, so if you just want to relax by the plunge pool and wait to be fed, that’s ok too. It’s your holiday! Being an experienced yogi is not a prerequisite, all you will need for this stunning week of yoga is the will to explore and embrace a high vibrational flow.
Find out more here or go straight to payment below and book your tent with us.
- We prefer that you pay by bank transfer (PayPal is also offered although this will include charges to you which will be added to your final invoice) decide what works for you best.
- International guests can pay by transferwise – please contact us for details.
- As soon as you have paid click on the message in your order confirmation to find your booking forms.
- These will need to be completed to finalise your booking.
- You will be invoiced for any balance payments such as transfers.
- This booking is for a single person in a tent (2 man tent), other room options are available including ensuites
You can also contact us directly to discuss your booking.
Please make sure that you read our full terms and conditions when booking.
2 in stock