RAW CHRISTMAS MASTERCLASS DEC 3 2017
Limited availability. Maximum class size 12. Comes with BUMPER GOODY BAG including a FREE personal blender from Tribest! and Christmas Supper in our luxury dining room & a Saturday Kitchen Live TV studio tour!! Yes!!
Includes goody bag of gifts (a BLENDER is included in the goody bags!) and a take-away of your own creations plus a copy of my e-Book A Raw Christmas!
Join me at my annual Christmas Festival Event! We deep-dive in to a raw & nourishing Christmas experience, eat a delicious banquet prepared by me and create amazing festive recipes at your very own personal masterchef style VIP chef workbench to take home! A great fun day to be shared with friends.
This is so much more than a VIP chef experience, delicious gourmet raw food prepared by me, a private tour of a BBC Chef TV studio (with your own photograph on set from our professional photographer)…
It’s way more than that.
The day includes:
- Welcome refreshments including champagne (and my alcohol free raw sprouts champagne!)
- A mini tour of the BBC TV studios (where they film Saturday Kitchen Live!)
- Your photograph taken in the studio by our photographer
- An incredible day learning to prepare winter awesomeness at your own masterchef style kitchen workbench in our teaching studio
- Working in THE premier teaching kitchen in London (Cactus Kitchen – where Michel Roux Jr hosts his cookery school among so many other chef greats!)
- Preparing delicious raw foods with me
- Enjoying a range of gourmet raw food chef demonstrations with me
- Indulging in winter wellness tonics and preparations
- Enjoying a wonderful Christmas supper together, prepared by me and plated by chef Anton Petrov
- A fabulous goody bag (INCLUDES FREE BLENDER!) that will help set you up for your winter wellness!
…and so much more
I’m going to be honest with you.I think the is the best value chef experience ever! There is nothing in it for me – I have priced it so that my showcase event of the year (and my last class of 2017) is all for your benefit & wellbeing! There is so much packed in which is all going to help you bring your food to life this winter and help you learn some lifelong skills that will only add heaps of value to your wellness. It’s also on a Sunday so it’s easy to plan a day out where you can invest in YOU, before the festive mayhem begins.
I am lucky enough to be featured in some amazing press; Vogue, PlantBased, Waitrose Kitchen, Vegan Life, Vegan Food & Living, Sunday Times and Porters magazine to name a few but what really matters is what you say. Your reviews are personal to me and I can’t help but take things to heart, that’s why everything goes in to making this the best experience possible for you…
‘I can safely say it was the best Xmas dinner I ever had and it was what totally turned me on to raw food and Steph’s recipes’
‘This has been the most valuable chef experience ever! I cannot believe how much I have learned in just one day and I am so happy with my goody bag – it’s packed full of amazing goodies!’
‘The Saturday Kitchen bit was the best for me! It has been my dream! Thanks so much!’
This is a very special gift from me to you, one that I hope you will grab with both hands.
December 3 – 13.00-18.00pm Cactus Kitchen, Clapham, London
Address: Cactus Studios, 1 St Luke’s Avenue, London SW4 7LG Click here for web.
Sign up for exclusive promotions and release of more class dates by getting my newsletter here.
Take a look at my Facebook photo album of Cookery School pics here.
1 in stock