Delicious! And oh so simple, right? And that is just the way I like it.
There are several techniques that you can choose to make raw milks – and I am going to share here just two of them as they are the most simple. Check out my recipe for Raw Almond Milk for the most professional and simple approach to making raw nut milk with sprouting almonds.
- 1 litre fresh filtered or bottled mineral water
- 2 cups oats (gluten free if that’s your choice)
Raw version: for best results soak the oats overnight first. Blend the oats and water together in a Personal Blender and your milk is ready to go! A tiny pinch of quality sea salt or himalayan salt will lift the flavour and give it a little sweetness. A few small drops of coconut oil or Udo’s Choice Oil ensure that this milk is delightfully creamy.
For a less thick consistency strain the milk through a muslin cloth or nut milk bag. Alternatively you can use a soyabella machine – these machines are great for whipping up some milky products!
- Add the water to your Tribest Soyabella Milk Maker
- Transfer all other ingredients to the milk screen, lock into place and attached the head unit to the stainless steel chamber
- Press the mill button 6 times, or until the milk has reached your desired consistency
- Enjoy straight away or store in air-tight containers in the fridge.