Well apparently Spiralizers are still the IN thing and all the rage! Well of course here at Explore Raw we already knew that, right…? That a simple gadget can quite literally transform your diet and change your life! And with those kind of benefits I know I want to keep one on the counter top of my kitchen for a very long time to come.
This year my most common asked question in Cookery School is: ‘how do I use my spiralizer?’ which may sound like the simplest question ever right..? Well, after all, you may be one of three types of people:
- think that a spiralizer is a slinky or some kind of kids toy (What Britain Bought in 2015 with Mary Portas!)
- have heard of a spiralizer but have no clue why you would want one or what to do with it if you did
- have your very own spiralizer but can’t move beyond ‘courgetti and some kind of pasta sauce’
Here’s some stats for you:
- 6/10 students have never used a spiralizer before
- 10/10 students are using a wrist damaging technique to spiralize
- 10/10 students (of those that own a spiralizer) do not know how to get the best out of their machine
- 9/10 students have no idea that spiralizers can make more than courgette pasta (courgetti)
- Most students think that spiralizing is a fad but soon change their minds when they come to class!
Here’s a lovely email I received today from one of my students from a class last week:
‘I attended your Spiralize Class.
I just wanted to thank you for an insightful and fun evening. You were very clear and easy to follow. The recipes were delicious especially the mint and pea salad dressing, the pudding was yummy also!!!
I bought the book so intend on making this a lifestyle change!
It is funny whilst waiting in the dentist surgery I came across a magazine , an article with Davina McCall advertising her latest gadgets one of which was the Davina Spiralizer.
Usually I would of done a bit of research or indeed rushed to go and buy it.
Having tried and may I say used your spiralizer on a daily basis since the class, (usually gadgets are left on the shelf collecting dust). I know I have the best product, easy to use and clean my meal’s look amazing and it is prepared in half the time.
I have recently introduced my mum to your spirazler, I am thinking of buying her one for Mothers day.
I should of bought an additional spiralizer whilst I was in the class.
I would like to know if you have any for sale?
Once again thank for a wonderful evening, looking forward to attend more classes in the future.’
How cool is THAT! So if you have been toying with the idea of making it to class then fear not! They are fun, informative and a great way to meet likeminded people who enjoy eating healthy foods! Using a spiralizer could quite literally change your life!
Keeping it juicy & raw