As much as I love my time in the kitchen I also love my time in the outdoors – especially when the weather is so sunny and warm and the air is fresh! Having a few quick and easy recipes up your sleeve is a godsend and at my recent Summer Retreat I whipped up this stunning side dish to accompany curry night – something cooling for a spicy supper!
Whereas it’s not a traditional Tzatziki – with a yogurt dressing – it doesn’t lack any flavour at all and in fact I love it that it is so light and refreshing! It really is a super easy dish to prepare and it went down very well with my guests!
- Quality himalayan or sea salt
- Fresh mint
- Trim the cucumbers at each end
- Sprialize the cucumbers to create fine noodles
- Blend the cucumber ends with the salt and mint (amounts to taste) add more water if needed
- Pour over the cucumbers and voila!
Totally delicious, refreshing, mineralising and hydrating! A perfect match to a Thai Curry
Keeping it juicy & raw