My favourite green juice is no secret. I rave about it all the time. I drink it all the time. I love it!
It’s not a ‘thickie’ – blended with avocado (yum!) or banana (oh yeah!) it’s a straight up two shot juice that I think is the most refreshing drink on earth!
And it’s the first juice on day one of my 7 day plan.
When I was first creating my ‘detox programme’ (which became my Raw7 – Juicing & Raw for Weightloss 7-Day Plan) – I wanted to do a few things with the recipes:
1) Share juices that I love myself
2) Share juices that are easy for beginners (no off-putting techniques)
3) Share juices that are simple to make so you get the hang of it if you are new to juicing (no ‘blend this or soak that’. Straight up juices that allow you to get the hang of the juicer then the blender later)
4) Share juices that use up whole ingredients. Not one inch of apple or a pinch of this ‘n’ that, so you end up with a fridge full of half used bits ‘n’ bobs (let’s face it if you are new to clean eating then all this is pretty unhelpful).
5) Share juices that help with a strong detox particularly for those who need to shift the pounds and who may not have any experience of weight loss before: aka fatties like me who need a boost by seeing quick results!So the first few juices on my plan are ‘thinnies’: they are unblended light juices that help with a detox flush. And they are a whole range of colours too.
The first one is Green Juice Day 1. And it’s straight up Melon & Cucumber. It’s The One.
I absolutely love it! It’s my favourite juice. No messing about. Simple and straight to the point. Sweet, creamy and delicious and a great skin booster too!
Keeping it juicy & raw