The lovely angels at Tribest have done it again and created a beautiful image of my lovely Raw Cranberry Sauce recipe! Truly delicious and tastes absolutely heavenly.
Forget cranberry sauce from a jar loaded with preservatives and sugars. Or from an over cooked pan where lots of the nutrition could be lost.
It may be the time to try this raw version. Nutritionally intact, high vibration, fruity gorgeousness that will look fabulous on any seasonal table.
Perhaps it could be this seasons healthy swap out for Thanksgiving or Christmas? A few small changes like this (you don’t have to go 100% raw to get healthy!) could make all the difference to your waistline and your energy levels this winter.
For one jar you will need:
- 2 oranges, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 4-6 medjool dates, soaked
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Using a food processor, blend the oranges, cranberries and sugar on the S blade until the sauce resembles chunky chutney
- Separately blend the medjool dates to create a date paste and fold into the sauce.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight glass jar in the fridge
You can use frozen cranberries. Simply defrost thoroughly before blending
Hope you love it! For more awesome healthy recipes from me and other chefs please visit www.Tribest.co.uk and if you’d like to learn how to make your very own dishes why not join us at one of our Cookery School classes.
For more Christmas recipes take a look at my ebook A Raw Christmas.
Keeping it juicy & raw
PS Please share and post your comments. I’d love to hear from you!