Well I can sure say that this is probably one of my favourite recipes right now!! It’s an ‘oh-so simple’ raw chocolate brownie recipe that everyone is loving and I am making over and over. Big thanks to the amazing team at Tribest for making my recipe look so amazing! We had a fab photoshoot day recently – playing with their wonderful kitchen gadgets & juicers (I seriously suggest that you go check them out!) and photographing my creations! Super.
- 10 medjool dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup pecans
- 1/2 cup freshly milled hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup Beyond Greens
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 vanilla pod
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp maca powder
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend on the S blade until a ‘cake like’ mixture is formed
- Transfer to a baking tray and press down firmly to create an even base
- Cover with foil and leave to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours
- Slice into squares to serve
Let me know if you make them how they turn out!! And if you would like to join me at my Cookery School to make recipes like this then sign up to my newsletter to get all the special offers and first release of dates.
Keeping it juicy & raw