Set your soul on fire with this gorgeous Ginger Ninja Salad. Takes just a few moments to prepare!
I call this the Ginger Ninja Salad because it has a lovely kick to it and is an awesome accompaniment to absolutely anything! A deep green leafed salad in particular. It’s taken from my Raw7 plan – The Juicing & Raw for Weightloss 7 -day Detox which you can download here. Here’s the recipe:
- 2 large carrots finely grated
- handful of desiccated coconut
- handful of sultanas pre soaked in orange juice
- thumb of fresh peeled grated ginger
- juice of half an orange (freshly squeezed not from a carton)
- Soak the sultanas for at least 3 hours or overnight in orange juice
- finely grate or food process the carrots
- grate or finely chop the ginger
- mix all ingredients and serve
The ingredients serves 4-6 depending on the size of your carrots. A portion is one cup per person.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
My Raw7 Plan – Juicing and Raw for Weightloss 7 Day Detox is available as a download NOW from the PRODUCTS section! To claim your Raw7 plan and get immediate access to one of the hottest detoxes in town – simply download NOW and access the most nutritionally vibrant juicing and raw eating plans I have ever created!
Ginger: Is a wonderful addition to a raw diet! It helps reduce gassiness, ease digestion, relieves nausea, reduces throat and nose congestion, stomach cramps, and also has aphrodisiac properties! It has known antibacterial properties and also clears the sinuses and improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body. WOW! Eat it up!